Rebuilding Your Credit And How To Increase Your Credit Scores To Qualify For A Mortgage
Rebuilding Your Credit And Improving Your Credit Scores to qualify for a home mortgage can be done by following this simple step-by-step guide.
- You do not have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on expensive credit repair or purchase someone else’s credit tradelines
- Many lenders will require a certain minimum credit score requirement to qualify for a home mortgage
- Some mortgage borrowers can afford the down payment and closing cost on a home purchase
- However, they may not meet the minimum credit score requirement
- Capital Lending Network, Inc. will show our viewers on rebuilding your credit and improving your credit scores in a very short period of time
- This step by step credit guide does work. CLN have helped thousands of folks achieve a 700 FICO credit score just one year after Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge
- Do not hire any credit repair companies to help you rebuild and/or fix your credit
- Credit repair companies can do more damage than help when going through the mortgage process
We will be discussing and covering Rebuilding Your Credit and Improving Your Credit in the following paragraph. Please read the step by step instructions carefully. If you have any questions, contact us at Capital Lending Network, Inc. at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-900-8569. The support staff and licensed personnel at CLN is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
When Should You Start Rebuilding Your Credit After Period Of Bad Credit And Bankruptcy
If you are ready to rebuilt and reestablish your credit to qualify for a mortgage, CLN will guide you in a fast-track step by step program
- In less than a year, most viewers who follow our step by step guide have credit scores either over 700 FICO or in the high 600’s
- This guide was designed and written for our mortgage borrowers at Capital Lending Network, Inc.
- Capital Lending Network, Inc. have helped thousands of folks rebuild their credit so they can qualify for a mortgage
- CLN also have helped countless good credit borrowers maximize their credit scores so they can get the lowest mortgage rates
- Getting credit cards is the most effective and quickest way to rebuild and reestablish your credit
- However, if your credit scores are under 680 FICO, you will not get approved for an unsecured credit card
- You can have prior bad credit, outstanding collections, charged-off accounts, or other derogatory credit tradelines and qualify for a home mortgage
- However, the key is to have been timely on all of your monthly debt payments for the past 12 months
- Lenders understand consumers can go through periods of rough times which affect their incomes where they cannot make their monthly debt obligations
- However, lenders expect the consumer to have recovered and reestablished themselves for at least 12 months
This is proven by having reestablished credit and timely payments in the past 12 months, preferably 24 months.
Start Rebuilding Your Credit With Secured Credit Cards
For consumers with bad credit, recent bankruptcy, and/or foreclosure, get several secured credit cards. Secured credit cards are the same as unsecured credit cards.
- The only difference is the consumers need to put a deposit with the secured card company
- The credit card company will issue a credit limit equivalent to the deposit
- The credit card company will report the date the credit card opened, the monthly payment, the balance, and the credit limit to the credit bureaus
- Secured credit cards is hands down the easiest and fastest method of re-establishing and rebuilding your credit. Adding secured credit cards will also boost your credit scores
- As the secured credit card ages, your credit profile with strengthen, and your credit scores will increase
- As your secured credit card ages, the credit card provider will increase your credit limit without requesting an additional deposit
- We recommend three to five secured credit cards for maximum effectiveness
- Each secured credit card should have a minimum of a $500 credit limit
- Make sure the secured credit card you get the report to all three credit bureaus
- Some secured credit card companies only report to one or two credit bureaus and not all three
- If you have no credit, each secured credit card should boost your credit scores by 20 to 30 points
- Mortgage loan applicants with prior bad credit, collections, lower credit scores can still qualify for a mortgage and get an approve/eligible per automated underwriting system (AUS) if they have been timely on all of their monthly debt payments for the past 12 months
However, consumers with higher credit scores with late payments in the past 12 months will most likely not get an approve/eligible per automated underwriting system (AUS).
Recommended Secured Credit Cards For Bad Credit
Make sure the secured credit card you are getting the report to all three credit bureaus.
- The card should report to Experian, Transunion, and Equifax
- If you can afford it, start with three secured credit cards with at least a $500 credit limit
- However, if you cannot afford three secured cards with $500 credit limits, start with one or two secured credit cards with lower limits
- For consumers with a recent bankruptcy discharge, get secured credit cards as soon as possible after the discharged date.
Here are the top secured credit cards recommend to our mortgage borrowers. To learn more about them and/or to apply, just click on the link of the credit card name:
Other Credit Tradelines That Strengthen Credit Profile
On revolving accounts, the higher the credit limit, the more power the credit tradeline has on the credit profile.
- CLN highly recommends a $5,000 unsecured jewelry credit card
- This is a spectacular unsecured jewelry card that will help boost your credit with instant credit
- Click on this link to learn more about this $5,000 unsecured jewelry credit card that reports to all three credit bureaus:
Boost Your Credit With Instant Credit With A $5,000 Unsecured Jewelry Credit Card
Almost everyone gets approved for the $5,000 unsecured jewelry credit card. It is a power credit tradeline that will strengthen your credit profile.
Fingerhut Credit Card is a department store unsecured credit card with a 99% approval rate and reports to all three credit bureaus. Almost everyone gets approved even with a recent bankruptcy discharge.
Here is the link to Fingerhut Unsecured Credit Card:
Get An Installment Loan Through Self.Inc Credit Rebuilder Program
Your credit scores is derived by several factors.
- Your credit profile is stronger if you have a combination of revolving and installment credit tradelines
- Start with three secured credit cards and one installment loan
- A car loan is an installment loan
- However, we do not recommend getting a new car if you are going to be applying for a mortgage
- An average monthly payment on a car loan is $400 per month which is equivalent to an $80,000 mortgage
- There are installment loan programs that are credit rebuilders
- CLN highly recommends the credit rebuilder installment loan program through www.self.inc
- Through self.inc, you set up a 12 month CD through an FDIC member bank
- You make a set monthly payment as little as $25 dollars per month
- The monthly payment is reported to all three credit bureaus
- The monthly payment goes into your bank account
- At the end of 12 months, the total balance is your savings
- You can then request that money back
- After three payments, you are eligible for a secured credit card
- It will be issued against your deposit at self.inc.
Here is the link to www.self.inc:
Monitor Your Credit Utilization Ratio To Be Under 10%
Lower utilization ratios on revolving accounts mean higher credit scores.
- Maxing out your credit cards will plummet credit scores
- To maximize your credit scores, make sure the credit utilization ratio on all of your revolving accounts are below 10%
- Credit scores fluctuate depending on your credit utilization ratios
- Homebuyers planning on applying for a mortgage, pay down all of your credit cards to lower than a 10% credit utilization ratio two months prior to applying for a mortgage
- The lower your utilization, the higher your credit scores
The higher your credit scores, the lower your mortgage rates.
Other Credit Tips On How To Rebuild Your Credit And Increase Your Credit Score
Our goal at Capital Lending Network, Inc. is to help homebuyers with bad credit to rebuild and optimize their credit scores so they can qualify for a mortgage at the best possible rates.
- Borrowers do not have to hire credit repair companies to fix their credit to qualify for a mortgage
- Credit repair companies can do more damage than good
- Credit disputes are not allowed during the mortgage process on derogatory credit tradelines and non-medical collection accounts
- Any outstanding disputes on derogatory credit tradelines that is not older than two years need to be retracted for the mortgage process to go forward
- Retracting credit disputes can drop credit scores
- For more information on this topic and/or other mortgage-related topics, please contact us at CLN at 262-716-8151 or text us for a faster response
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The team at Capital Lending Network, Inc. is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.